Beloved Part 10 Restoration Of Relationships – Ps John & Sharon Bendixen (WTB)
Relationships goes back to the three parts of God where there is no division, complete unity and fellowship. From the very beginning relationships are the foundation of everything that is created. Nothing is created without relationship.
The Lord has been speaking to us to develop in all our relationships so we can become whole, all rounded, mature disciples, sons of God in the Kingdom of God. A fundamental foundation for success in our relationships is sowing the Word of God in all areas of our lives.
The hard-working farmer (the Sower sows the Word)
The way you will grow in relationships is by sowing incorruptible seed (the Word of God) into your life. As you sow the Word of God, with your mouth, into your heart you will receive the evidence of it in your life. That is the only way of developing and maturing by sowing the seed God has given us, so that we can grow and mature.
If you want a garden to grow, you’ve got to go to work in that garden. You’ve got to weed, plow, plant, water and keep weeding and keep watering. Like a farmer, you’ve got to keep being persistent, waiting and trusting and believing that the Word of God is incorruptible seed; that when you plant it in your heart, with your mouth, it will reap a harvest.
Don’t despise the day of small beginnings (Colossians 3) and start right away. You’re not going to have overnight growth. When you sow a seed in your heart, you’ve got to nourish it and expectantly wait. You are going to have an opportunity for it to not manifest in your life. What do I do if you miss it? You go back to water my seed and weed the ground. It’s foolish for you to think you’re going to get an overnight harvest of the Word of God. Trust the Word (Mark 4) and not yourself (first the blade, then the ear, then the full corn in the ear and then the harvest is there).
If you keep looking into the faultless law of liberty (the Word), you will be blessed in your life of obedience. If you don’t let go of the Word and you don’t let it get snatched out of your heart by Satan, you’ll find on a day when it all comes together. Sometimes there’s no fruit, but there’s some movement here in me where I’m realizing I’m changing. Hold fast to the Word.
Romans 10:8 (NKJV)
But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach).
You were created and recreated to receive the Word of God in all its beauty, in all its capacity for it to exercise that superhuman energy in you to work in you. Sow and farm the Word of God in all the areas of your life to be transformed.
Relationship with God
Seeds to sow:
- I love You, the Lord my God, with all my mind and heart, and my entire being and with all my might. (Deuteronomy 6:5 personalized)
- I seek You and require You as my necessity, Lord God, and I find You. I truly seek You with all my heart, and soul, and life. (Deuteronomy 4:29 Personalized)
- I seek You and Your strength. I yearn for and seek Your face and to be in Your presence continually (1 Chronicles 16:11 AMPC personalized)
- 3And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent. (John 17:3 KJV).
- I may walk right into the very holy of holies where You are God, because of the Blood of Jesus. This is the fresh new life-giving way which Christ has opened for me by tearing the curtain of his human body to let me into Your holy of presence. I come right into you with a true heart fully trusting you to receive me because I’ve been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make me clean. (Hebrews 10:19-20,22 TLB)
God wants to restore your relationship with Him. Give your time to touch and integrate your ways with His. Set aside personal time for yourself to be with Him. Ask the Father through prayer to draw you into a deeper intimacy with Him no matter what has happened in the past. Pray in tongues according to 1 Corinthians 14 and Romans 8:26 the perfect will of God, praying out mysteries and secrets.
Relationship in Marriage
There’s is a perfect and beautiful balance concerning the role of the wife and of the husband. Choose to have life in your marriage. Choose to sow Word into your marriage and not death. Should you choose to do nothing in your marriage you will die the death of comfort. Do not live in comfort with each other, continue to choose life, that your marriage can keep on producing. Live in a constant state of adaption, since you are living with a person that is continually changing because of the Word they are sowing. Recognize the Godly change and keep on adapting yourselves to each other and see what God’s doing and let the God in each other be more productive as you get older. When you are growing like this, the joy of this rises and increases, and the power of it grows. You will have to continue to get new understanding and wisdom from God because you keep changing. You have integration of ways continuously, that means your touch changes, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Touch is always important, but also work at integrating ways by the Word of God, then the strategic intention of God is working and then continue to be even more divinely productive. Then you will step into covenant with Him and do things collectively that he assigns for you. And that’s covenant business. The devil doesn’t want this divine productivity to happen so he will come after it.
Seeds to sow:
- Genesis 2:18 (AMPC)
- Proverbs 31:10-12 (AMPC)
- 1 Peter 2:22-23 (AMPC)
- 1 Peter 3:1-6 AMPC)
- Ephesians 5:21-32 AMPC
Relationships in families and homes
Seeds to Sow:
- Our home, our lives, our family is being built through skillful and Godly wisdom. It is established by understanding on a sound and good foundation. By knowledge is our homes & chambers filled with all precious and pleasant riches. (Proverbs 24:3 personalized)
- ²¹ As for me, says the Lord, this is my covenant with you, My Spirit who is upon you, my words which are put in your mouth shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, (the mouth of your children and your children’s children), says the Lord. (Isaiah 59:21 KJV).
Teach your children Deuteronomy 6 then this pattern and this principle of power, will not depart from your children and your children’s children to read God’s Word, speak God’s word, to sow seed and grow it.
Relationship in the body of Christ
God is going to do major work in our behaviour towards one another. How we speak to one another, how we treat one another, how we think about one another as a Blood bought family, Heritage of Faith people. We desire to come up in Godly relationships and fellowship in the church – the kind of intimacy in a congregation that is in the Father’s heart. We want to change and come up to a new level in our corporate obedience, in our corporate relationships, to be sensitive to others around us much more than before. We allow the Christ in others to touch and change us. We cannot mature on our own. God sets us in a church and divinely connects us. To be planted means to allow the roots of the messages in the Word of God to grow into our lives.
Seeds to sow:
- I live as becomes me with complete lowliness of mind, humility, unselfishness, gentleness, meekness, with patience, bearing with others and making allowances because I love them. (Ephesians 4:2 AMCP personalized)
- Titus 3:2 (AMPC)
- Colossians 2:12-13 (AMPC)
- 2 Timothy 2:24 (AMPC)
Keep looking into God’s Word to see what kind of person, as a born-again believer, you really are. Develop and grow into the real you by sowing the Word. Maturity and spiritual growth only comes from the Word of God.
Say, The word of faith is about me having my faith to become like Jesus in every area of my life. I’m doing this as unto the Lord. I’m following in Jesus’ footsteps in relationships. I thank You Lord for your Word. I let Your Word dwell richly in my heart. Your Scripture continue to help me to bear more fruit in my relationships. I love Your Word, Lord. Your Word is truth, Lord, Your Word is incorruptible seed. I desire Your Word that I may grow thereby, Father. Thank You that You’ve given me scriptures that speak to me anytime I let them.