Abundant Harvest: Blessing And Faith For Harvest (Part 2) – Ps John Bendixen (WTB)
God (someone/an opportunity) can be standing before you, but if you don’t know what it is, then you won’t know what to ask and you won’t know how to receive. If you don’t believe the message, you will never understand it enough to live it (then you will live life the way you want to live life and not live the way that God wants you to live).
In our legacy, I became connected to a teaching which is a side of God I did not know – a message of faith and prosperity (and partnering with God’s messenger on the earth).
If you want the abundant harvest you must understand this.
Genesis 22:1-2; 7-8; 15-18 (NLT)
- Sowing and reaping: in the Spirit that is an ongoing season (you can be reaping and sowing and harvesting all at the same time).
- Melchizedek blessed Abraham. God said, “I have defeated your enemies for you” (be it sickness, disease, poverty, human force – all enemies you would ever face in the future).
Who did the fighting? Abraham. Who defeated the enemies? God.
- God made an (irreversible, unchangeable) oath of covenant by His Name, “I will certainly bless you”.
Numbers 18:8; 31-32 (NLT)
- God has created a three-way arrangement between people in the church, Himself and those that are called to be His messengers in the church.
- Authority is delegated to the messenger, it is for his hand to manage. I understand that any money that you give into the ministry is a sacred trust/holy transaction between you and God.
- What is your part of the transaction? Malachi 3 (a never-ending stream of blessing).
Hebrews 7:1-28 (NLT)
- Melchizedek: “king of justice, king of peace.”…a priest forever / God.
- When you give tithes to men – God is receiving your tithes in Heaven. If God says to the church, “Tithe” He is saying, “Do you want the blessing in your life or don’t you?”
- Levi’s entire destiny (purpose, plan, order) that God had for him was established in Abraham’s tithe to Melchizedek. If you don’t believe in tithes for yourself, you should believe in tithing for your generations to come, because God is connecting your future generations to your tithe.
- Tithing is a matter of the heart, it’s never ever been about law. It was a desire in Abraham’s heart put there by God (it wasn’t a commandment/law/oath).
- You cannot tithe if you’re not tithing to. God said, “I’m giving gifts unto men. They’re no longer after the old priesthood”. You’re giving under a much better covenant (the covenant of Melchizedek through Jesus that lasts forever).
- You are earning an income because God is blessing you through your own self (intelligence, gift, opportunities). Because you want the very best He’s got for you, you should give your very best that you’ve got to Him, from a thankful worshipping heart (like Abel did).
2 Corinthians 8:1-4; 9:6-19 (NKJV) & 9:3-11 (NLT)
The Lord had to deal with me to preach this message, because I have never ever wanted our relationship ever to be about money. I am not coming after your money. I won’t be pressured by money and neither will I put pressure on anybody else for money.
I’m not just preaching a tithing message, I’m preaching a message that’s in God’s order and God’s covenant – to forever change your financial cycle. To keep teaching about the tithe is about God’s blessing through Abraham coming upon you. It’s a way of reducing and eradicating poverty forever in the church.
I have to trust in my faith and your walk with God and that God works on your heart to give freely (not out of compulsion). When you give freely out of your heart, you are looking for more and more to give, because you know what’s coming; a great harvest. If you are giving tithes and seeds and you don’t have an expectation of getting a great harvest off your seed, don’t sow your seed.
1 Corinthians 9:13-14 (AMPC)
The Lord said to Ps John, “This principle in Corinthians, I need it to be working in your life, because otherwise you cannot fulfil the proper relationship between those that are sowing, and those that must receive.”
If I stand in that office of making my own wealth for myself, then I am not allowing you to participate in my needs.
I live honourably according to this passage of Scripture before you. I never make a pull on you for money.
Philippians 4:10-11; 18-19 (NLT)
I have learnt to have nothing and I have learnt to have everything (to be content). I do not preach to you a Gospel that is based on money. There is a relationship that God says, “If you on earth recognise this person (preaching the message, giving his life, taking the Gospel to the world), you should contribute to his well-being. The Bible says it is a sweet-smelling sacrifice that is acceptable and pleasing to God.
God said, “Go to Witbank, John. That is your Macedonia, John. This is where I am going to make your name famous. This is where My fame is going to be spread abroad through you.”
If you recognise me as your pastor, special messenger and you are one that has sown into the provision of my life and to meet my needs, then God has authorised me and instructed me to say this to you (and you put your faith out to this) that, “My God will meet all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” – that is an overflow of wealth, of abundance of seed.
This is a sacred moment.
God told me, “John, you’ve got to step up and let the people know that you take your part of the transaction serious”.
I live with my sowing. I don’t need to depend on anybody’s giving; I live with my giving; I live with my faith. We have a sacred trust before God that Sharon and I have got to do what God tells us to do, regardless of what the consequences might have been. I am a man that follows God and the principles of God more than my own wellbeing. No man is going to make me rich; it’s going to be God Who does it through men. My relationships have never been based on money.
The Lord said, “I am holding you responsible to preach this message”. I have been obedient to God with this and He knows how much I did not want to preach this message. I will continue to live before you in such a way that if you give me nothing, it doesn’t matter. I will keep doing what God tells me to do.
Say, “Father, I thank You for the faith that You gave me to get saved. Now as a believer, I use that same faith to reach out and receive my abundant harvest that You have promised me according to my liberal giving, in Jesus Name. I receive it now; I take it now, abundant harvest, in Jesus Name. Amen. Hallelujah”. Give praise.
I want you to have a confession on your mouth, “I am looking for the abundant harvest, I receive the abundant harvest, I am watching out for it. Where is that opportunity/harvest/blessing? I am looking for it, I am receiving it, I am getting it, because it has been released in Jesus Name.”
As the spiritual leader, I ask the Heavenly Father and by the gift that God has called me to in this body, I say, “Bless you in the Name of Jesus. May the peace of God be upon you. May His grace overwhelm you; may it be so that His blessings this week begin to overtake you and abundant harvest start to manifest even this week, in Jesus Name.”